Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inerrant authoritative word of God (2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Pet. 1:21).
- We believe that there is only one totally sovereign God, eternally present in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19, 2 Cor. 13:14, 1 Pet. 1:2).
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ (Col. 2:9), His virgin birth (Isa. 7:14, Matt. 1:23), His sinless life (Heb. 4:15), His miracles (Acts 2:22), His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Rom. 5:8-11), His bodily resurrection (Rom. 1:4, John 20:27), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Col. 3:1), and His future personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Rev. 19:11-16).
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary (John 3:1-17).
- We believe that all people are by nature separated from God by sin (Rom. 3:23) but that salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all by grace through faith in Jesus (Eph. 2:8-9).
- We believe that faith without works is dead (James 2:17).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling each believer and empowering them for service (Gal. 4:6).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost– they who are saved to the resurrection of life (Rom. 8:11) and they who are lost to the resurrection of damnation (Rev. 20:12-15).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 12:12-27).
- We believe that we are commanded by our Lord Jesus to preach the gospel to those who are lost so that they, too, can come to a saving knowledge of Him (Matt. 28:19,20, Acts 1:8).
- We believe God has ordained the institution of marriage to be between one man and one woman (Gen. 2:21-24, Rom. 1:16-32).
Statement of Community
Classical Christian Academy (CCA) was formed and is sustained by a community of parents who, along with alumni, extended family, and faculty, recognize that parental awareness, participation, and support contribute a quality of environment essential to the mission and success of any private school.
We, the parents of CCA, have committed ourselves not just to the well-being and progress of our own sons and daughters, but also to those of others— current and future— forming thereby a community with the vision for training young men and women who will become transforming influences not only in our community, but in the world.
By God’s grace and through this example of community, we, the parents of CCA, desire
to do the following:
- Offer our children a love of learning deeply rooted in a Biblical worldview,
- Nurture a Christian environment of acceptance focused on self-discipline, true character development, and ethical and moral discernment,
- Provide an academic schooling of exceptional quality, with an opportunity for careers, or college and university admission.
Therefore, with these goals in mind, we, the members of the CCA community, commit to one another to give willingly of our available personal resources, whether they be time, energy, wisdom, or material assets, for the current and future well-being of the CCA community, its students and programs, as well as the fulfillment of the high calling of the CCA Mission Statement.