CCA Tuition & Registration
For the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- Complete, sign and return the Application along with the $25 Application Fee. Please include report cards and any standardized testing for the last two years.
- A parent interview by the Head of School is required of all new applicant families. An interview time will be set up after the application is received and reviewed. Parent interviews must be completed before a student is considered for admission or for placement in a waiting pool. All applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Each new applicant is required to attend a Shadow Day, all day if possible. At that time, students will be assessed before they will be considered for admission or for placement in a waiting pool.
- As required by Idaho law, students will not be allowed to attend school until all immunizations are current and a copy of the applicant’s immunization records, or an Exemption Form, are on file.
- A copy of the student’s Birth Certificate is required.
- Families not paying in advance must be set up with FACTS Tuition Management for monthly payments upon the acceptance and placement of your student(s).
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten programs run half days. You have the option of 3, 4, or 5 days per week for Pre-K, K is 5 days per week. There is also a K plus enrichment program available in the afternoons for both classes.
Pre-K (5 days) – $3,811
Pre-K (4 days) – $3,048
Pre-K (3 days) – $2,287
Kindergarten – $3,811
Grammar (1st – 6th) – $5,950
Logic/Rhetoric (7th – 12th) – $5,950
Multiple Child Discount
2nd student – $600
3rd student – $1,200
4th student – $1,800
*Discount applies to all 5 day/week students.
We offer a reduced tuition plan for families who qualify. Click here for more information.
Enrollment Fee (per student) – $200 (capped at two (2) per family)
Classroom Supply Fee (Pre-K – 6th) – $45
Optional Program Fees:
~K+ Program – $15 per day, up to $187 per month (billed monthly)
~Study Hall – $5 per hour, with a daily maximum of $15.
~Athletics Fees are on a per sport basis.
*Credit cards are accepted, but are subject to a 2.40% + $0.25 transaction fee.
Before and After School Study Hall
- Available from 7:15 am to the start of school and from the end of school to 5:30 pm.
- Open to students Pre-K through 6th grade.
- Please communicate in writing your intent to use the Before and After School Study Hall to email@example.com.
- The cost is $5 for the morning Study Hall.
- The afternoon Study Hall is $5 per hour, or any portion thereof, with a maximum (morning and afternoon) of $15 per day.
- Families are only charged for the days their students are in Study Hall.
- Study Hall is billed in arrears and will be invoiced at the end of each month.
CCA’s tuition year begins July 1 and ends June 30.
There are five options for tuition payment:
- Tuition may be paid in full BEFORE April 1 with a 5% discount.
- Tuition may be paid in full BEFORE July 1 with a 3% discount.
- Tuition may be paid in full BEFORE September 1 with a 2% discount.
- Monthly payments can be made, however, they must be paid through FACTS Tuition Management automatic withdrawal program. Click on the link to sign up with FACTS: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4F1QK
Classical Christian Academy is a non-profit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) organization. Because services are received, tuition payments are not tax-deductible. However, donations are tax deductible.