CCA Tuition & Registration
For the 2020-2021 Academic Year
- Complete, sign and return the Application along with the $25 Application Fee. Please include report cards and any standardized testing for the last two years.
- A parent interview by the Head of School is required of all new applicant families. An interview time will be set up after the application is received and reviewed. Parent interviews must be completed before a student is considered for admission.
- Each new applicant is required to attend a Shadow Day, all day if possible. At that time, students will be assessed.
- As required by Idaho law, students will not be allowed to attend school until either all immunizations are current and a copy of the applicant’s immunization records, or an Exemption Form, are on file.
- A copy of the student’s Birth Certificate is required.
- Families not paying in advance must be set up with FACTS Tuition Management for monthly payments upon the acceptance and placement of your student(s).
Our Pre-Kindergarten program run half days. You have the option of 3, 4, or 5 days per week for Pre-K. There is also a K plus enrichment program available in the afternoons. Kindergarten is 5 days per week, and you have the option of a morning class or a full day class.
Pre-K (5 days) – $3,811
Pre-K (4 days) – $3,048
Pre-K (3 days) – $2,287
Kindergarten (half day) – $3,811
Kindergarten (full day) – $5,950
Grammar (1st – 6th) – $5,950
Logic/Rhetoric (7th – 12th) – $5,950
Multiple Child Discount
2nd student – $600
3rd student – $1,200
4th student – $1,800
*Discount applies to all 5 day/week students.
We offer a reduced tuition plan for families who qualify. Click here for more information.
Enrollment Fee (per student) – $200 (capped at two (2) per family)
Classroom Fee (Pre-K – 6th) – $75 (Covers student’s supplies, student planner, and field trips)
Optional Program Fees:
~K+ Program – $15 per day, up to $239 per month (billed monthly)
~Study Hall – $5 per hour, with a daily maximum of $15.
~Athletics Fees are on a per sport basis.
*Credit cards are accepted, but are subject to a 2.40% + $0.25 transaction fee.
Before and After School Study Hall
- Morning Study Hall is 7:15 am to 8:15 am.
- Afternoon Study Hall is 3:25 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Open to students Pre-K through 6th grade.
- Please signup for Morning and/or Afternoon Study Hall by emailing email@example.com.
- The cost is $5 per student for the morning Study Hall.
- The Afternoon Study Hall is $5 per hour, or any portion thereof, with a daily maximum (morning and afternoon) of $15 per student.
- Please call the Office if you are scheduled but not participating for that day.
- Families are only charged for the days their students are in Study Hall.
- Study Hall is billed in arrears and will be invoiced at the end of each month.
CCA’s tuition year begins July 1 and ends June 30.
There are five options for tuition payment:
- Tuition may be paid in full BEFORE April 1 with a 5% discount.
- Tuition may be paid in full BEFORE July 1 with a 3% discount.
- Tuition may be paid in full BEFORE September 1 with a 2% discount.
- Monthly payments can be made, however, they must be paid through FACTS Tuition Management automatic withdrawal program. Click on the link to sign up with FACTS: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4F1QK
Classical Christian Academy is a non-profit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) organization. Because services are received, tuition payments are not tax-deductible. However, donations are tax deductible.